Steinway Model D Concert Grand Piano 1980 | Ebony
Steinway Model D Concert Grand Piano 1980 | EbonyRegular price
- Make: Steinway Grand Piano
- Model: D
- Year: 1980
- Size: 8'11.75" (274cm)
- Finish: Satin Ebony
- Price: $70,000
- Special features: Steinway's chief concert technician Ron Coners installed new Steinway wippens, Steinway hammer-shanks, and Steinway hammers. The wippens and hammer-shanks are Hamburg Steinway parts.
- Style: Steinway Concert Grand Piano
- Status: The piano has been well cared for through its life and has never received more than light use. The parts appear to be almost new.
- Location: New York, NY
- The piano is part of Park Avenue Pianos Premier Steinway Piano Collection
- Free National Shipping | White Glove Steinway Piano Movers | International Shipping Available